S T Prices

im really thinking of buying one, i'm 19 so it would be a bit cheaper, the only problem is i reckon my dad would want to come but i dont think he can really afford it atm

Forzacitizens said:
im really thinking of buying one, i'm 19 so it would be a bit cheaper, the only problem is i reckon my dad would want to come but i dont think he can really afford it atm
go with a mate like I do

Mine has gone down £64 from £338 last year to £274 this year in Block 111, which to be honest is a real credit to City as I feel you would struggle to find a cheaper ticket in the league. My das has also gone down £19 from £388 last year to £369 this year!
I reckon we should all sign a petition or something similar thanking City. We all seem to send them e-mails/letters/petitions for bad things, however never do for the good things such as Hamburg prices and ST prices. Just let em know we appreciate it, that way they will carry on doing it ;-).

£20 reduction here at 211.

Thanks City... with the transfer fee's we'll be spending this is EXCELLENT value.

SouthStand211 said:
£20 reduction here at 211.

Thanks City... with the transfer fee's we'll be spending this is EXCELLENT value.

What's it like in 211?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.