S T Prices

C_T_I_D said:
I'm moving my season ticket to 111 or 116. They are absolute robbing sods, my season ticket (because I've moved up from 18 - 21 to adult) is costing me an extra £125.00 - that's disgraceful so I'm moving. Absolutely 100%, I'm not paying that!!

Why is it disgraceful, you're paying the same as the rest of us adults. Think yourself lucky that there was a 16-21 price bracket otherwise you'd have been paying full whack for the last 5 years.

My last season ticket cost £338 which I was fine with. I was even prepared to pay up until £400 because I expected a rise due to me moving up but not to that extent. It's gradually risen £40 per season or me, £299 and then £338 but to add another £125 onto it, where's the reward for constant renewing?

foley87 said:
well thats hardly fair

the price goes up after 31st may but only renewals can buy before that deadline

When do the forms come out though?

FFS, mine has gone up £120, if they didn't delay sending packs out i could of renewed before april like last year and i would be 21 and it would of cost me £289 for next season, but because they delayed it for people to save up i now have to pay as an adult as i was 22 last week!!!!!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
FFS, mine has gone up £120, if they didn't delay sending packs out i could of renewed before april like last year and i would be 21 and it would of cost me £289 for next season, but because they delayed it for people to save up i now have to pay as an adult as i was 22 last week!!!!!

Doesn't matter. It's your age on August 1st 2009 that matters mate.

MCFC_Freestyler said:

I'm sure even if they'd have sent the forms out in January you'd have still had to pay adult price because when the season starts you'll be 22. I'm 22 next month so i'm expecting mine to be a big increase on what i payed last year

MCFC_Freestyler said:

I'm 22 on 7th May. Lol.

Btw Foley, I meant for renewals.

MCFC_Freestyler said:

Lol exactly the same as me! I was hoping to get it renewed and paid for in April getting another cheap year!
Oh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.