sack mancini

TFC said:
m27 said:
PEOPLE DISCUSS MANAGER'S TACTICS IN POOR PERFORMANCE SHOCKER!

Get a grip.

MOANING CUNTS FLOOD BLUEMOON AFTER 2-0 WIN SHOCKER....

People are moaning, so what? It was a pretty turgid performance. We won, and that's the most important bit, but there was certainly room for improvement and loads to discuss.

If you have a problem with what people are 'moaning' about then post a counter-argument. It's what the forum is for after all.

squirtyflower said:
MCFC Rule22 said:
OMG!! we have done well under mancini and he has us playin better football
better football?
you are havin a giraffe

Having read anti Mancinni post afte anti Mancinni post from you squirty, who do you suggest we bring in right now, or do you believe, he of whom we musn't speak, who oh so many people are lining up to give a job, should have been retained to leave us looking at midtable survival?

i've just ripped up me season ticket,rubbish 2-0 win and cup semi final and last sixteen in F A cup and potential fourth spot in league.
Take me back to the days at Bournemouth and Macclesfield when we were forgotten about and had a load of shit players,they were the days brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marco said:
i demand it he has to go
thought i'd get it in first as all the dickheads are not pleased we didnt get the 6 goals,infact i'd pay mancini off with 6 mill and re sign hughe's with a 10 year deal the fire him when we have the next draw

haha, didn't we win today?? i was there im pretty sure we did, alright it wasn't a great show but ffs

VOOMER said:
squirtyflower said:
better football?
you are havin a giraffe

Having read anti Mancinni post afte anti Mancinni post from you squirty, who do you suggest we bring in right now, or do you believe, he of whom we musn't speak, who oh so many people are lining up to give a job, should have been retained to leave us looking at midtable survival?
if you are going to bother have a pop, at least spell the fucking manager's name right
anti-mancini? you are taking the piss
i'm anti boring shit like today

squirtyflower said:
VOOMER said:
if you are going to bother have a pop, at least spell the fucking manager's name right
anti-mancini? you are taking the piss
i'm anti boring shit like today

squirty my bad, but all you are actually saying is I was bored we won, but I was bored and what most people recognise is that we aren't going to win every game in style, but we are winning games that Hughes with less injuries was drawing and giving up decent leads. The last game against Sunderland, shit, the worst defence lost that day. So I'm going to give Mancini, the same loyalty and time that people gave Hughes

GET OFF THE GEAR YOU TWAT. I bet there is a huge fucking hole between your nostrils.

I'm hoping the OP's tongue was firmly in his cheek, though you can't always tell on here.

History books don't show performance. It'll just say beat Portsmouth 2-0 and moved within 1 point of 4th with 2 games in hand.

Admittedly it wasn't a great performance, but we did the job. Performance is important, but results even more so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.