sack mancini

squirtyflower said:
MCFC Rule22 said:
OMG!! we have done well under mancini and he has us playin better football
better football?
you are havin a giraffe

If we win I dont really care how it comes. I love City and no matter how boring the style of play is, if we win I am more than happy to let it slide.

dctid said:
marco said:
i demand it he has to go
thought i'd get it in first as all the dickheads are not pleased we didnt get the 6 goals,infact i'd pay mancini off with 6 mill and re sign hughe's with a 10 year deal the fire him when we have the next draw

Dead right sack the fooker - Megson is available

WE WANT MEGSON
any thing but that !!

modgeblue said:
dctid said:
Dead right sack the fooker - Megson is available

WE WANT MEGSON

megson would be a master stroke he could bring in dave bassett as his no 2 .
we wont megson in we wont megson in
i know lets all stand up in the next game, infact lets do a swales out thing, so if we could all just sit and refuse to leave the stadium after our next game, and chant , that we ALSO want new owners, im sure that will do the job., oh im takin the piss by the way. GET A GRIP MAN.

marco said:
i demand it he has to go
thought i'd get it in first as all the dickheads are not pleased we didnt get the 6 goals,infact i'd pay mancini off with 6 mill and re sign hughe's with a 10 year deal the fire him when we have the next draw

you sir, are a ball rubber of the highest order!!
;)

MARCO ...SHOULD BE tarred and feathered for what has to be the worst thread ever posted...he is either a total fool or RAG RAG RAG. If you see a feathered ..tarred idiot ..keel haul him till he no longer wishes to waste our time reading such crap .LONG LIVE ROBERTO.

This may look knee jerk after just a few weeks but everyone knows we should be knocking in 8 against Portsmouth, why keep him here when Megson, Curbishley and O'leary are available.

In short Portsmounth has made in hard for alot of teams this season ...even though they in the end get beaten ...but its not been by much in nearly all cases. Its often that when bad plays very good the better team is dragged to that level and this was the case yesterday.

Roberto took the pace out of the team in the starting line up with SWP and bellemy ..Petrov out of postion....and \Toure not looking as good as Boyato. lessons will have been learnt and i doubt if he does that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.