Saddest songs.

... Surely Michael's finest (and saddest) moment

Every time I hear this song, I think about my lost Brother. But, mostly, I think about my Mother and feeling like I'm on the outside looking in where he's concerned. She truly loved him all his life and I think she lost her faith after.
There's only a few words that don't relate.

This is the other song that gets to me every time.

I don't associate it with Christmas at all as I think it has a beauty all on its own.

Every time I hear this song, I think about my lost Brother. But, mostly, I think about my Mother and feeling like I'm on the outside looking in where he's concerned. She truly loved him all his life and I think she lost her faith after.
There's only a few words that don't relate.

This is the other song that gets to me every time.

I don't associate it with Christmas at all as I think it has a beauty all on its own.

Agree about Christmas just great lyrics and a soothing harmony.

This is a better thread than I thought, and there are some great tracks here. I dont know how to upload things but some songs that have touched me for various reasons/timing/circumstances include,
No Regrets...........Walker Brothers
If You Could Read My Mind love......Gordon Lightfoot
Angie.....................the stones
Somewhere Only We Know........Lily Allen??
Flowers In The Window........Travis,....... this one was around when My wife had cancer the first time and our future was so uncertain.Parts of this song just struck a nerve, I remember looking around our house and thinking how shit it would look without her plants/flowers everywhere. I can still well up when I hear it now!! Btw I dont own any of these songs and maybe thats why they are still powerful to hear on the odd occasion I do hear them/ seek them out on youtube.

Go to be Bruce Springsteen’s
Streets of Philadelphia really strong lyrics that make you think how lucky you are .
Sorry don’t know how to post videos.

Can't escape Country round these parts and it's rife with sad songs. This is in reference to her Dad and it bout kills me....I miss my Dad

"There was no denying I let him down
But instead of being angry
He put his arms around me and said...
In the sunlight or the rain
Brightest nights or darkest days
I'll always feel the same way
Whatever road you may be on
Know you're never too far gone
My love is there wherever you may be
Just remember that you'll always be my baby"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.