Safe Standing: Rail Seating in South Stand

It’s safer than the usual seated areas but let’s be fair, this isn’t a proper standing area.

They should remove the seats completely and add a 1/3 to the attendance of the area, then knock the price of tickets down.

Too much like common sense for City that though

the seats are bigger than i thought they would be, it doesnt create more room and fans still cant group. Not a lot of advantage really... The rail is far better and safer, but the effect as it is right now will not change the atmosphere.

Campaigned for 8 years for safestand, brilliant its in ! But not quite as what we see in Europe that improves the old terraces with fans grouping and singing.

It’s safer than the usual seated areas but let’s be fair, this isn’t a proper standing area.

They should remove the seats completely and add a 1/3 to the attendance of the area, then knock the price of tickets down.

I think it’s actually still illegal to remove the seats in the PL, so not City’s fault.

Didn't make a huge difference to the atmosphere/peoples behaviour but it was nice to lean on the railing instead of my shins/knees scraping along the seat in front - usually expect a load of bruising after a home game!
Haha the amount of games i get home at night and find my shins cut to shreds. No more of that thankfully.

Waht iis ? City deciding not to break the law.

the seats are bigger than i thought they would be, it doesnt create more room and fans still cant group. Not a lot of advantage really... The rail is far better and safer, but the effect as it is right now will not change the atmosphere.

Campaigned for 8 years for safestand, brilliant its in ! But not quite as what we see in Europe that improves the old terraces with fans grouping and singing.
To be like Germany you have to re profile the steps in the stand, and that's not going to happen.

Spurs built a stand with safe standing in mind and got this

1629716476278.png

On continent it's often this

1629716434978.png

The shallow double step makes the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.