Safe Standing SS3

This thread totally confused me. People going on as if all SSL3 was being made safe standing and acting like the top of the tier had already been done.

I turned up to the Spurs game and it was only in the away end and it was totally obvious what they were doing and that it was the away end which needed safe standing since every person there stands for the whole game.

Big drama over nothing.

This thread totally confused me. People going on as if all SSL3 was being made safe standing and acting like the top of the tier had already been done.

I turned up to the Spurs game and it was only in the away end and it was totally obvious what they were doing and that it was the away end which needed safe standing since every person there stands for the whole game.

Big drama over nothing.
Not quite.

If you look back in the thread there was a bit from the Mail after the Liverpool game referencing the new rail seating and saying that the club planned to install it 'in all of the South Stand'. It is now clarified that it is only all of the away section.

From the club: all the away section in SS3 will have rail seating as it is a requirement from the safety authorities. No current plans to install it in in the home section (which suits me).
Surprised it isn't being installed throughout 314 as both home and away sections tend to stand permanently.

Surprised it isn't being installed throughout 314 as both home and away sections tend to stand permanently.
I did mention that bit of the home section standing but it looks the SGSA has just made the away section a requirement. There should be an email going out to SS3 SC holders when the rest of the away section is done just to keep people updated (that work is paused but I expect it will be completed soon).

I did mention that bit of the home section standing but it looks the SGSA has just made the away section a requirement. There should be an email going out to SS3 SC holders when the rest of the away section is done just to keep people updated (that work is paused but I expect it will be completed soon).
Has the rest of the away section in SSL3 now had the rail seating installed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.