Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

Fucking brilliant idea, ruined only by the fact that if anyone from the FA sees the idea, they'll make sure he gets a ban but no fine.
Doesn't matter, we could still release a statement calling Mason a cheating **** and firstly it's unlikely he'd ever ref a City game again and secondly there's fuck all the FA or PGMOL can do about it.

As long as referees continue to hide behind the safety curtain of the PGMOL then players, managers and other club officials should be well within their rights to question the integrity of the match officials.

Personally I can't remember many players tweeting about a referee. I would have thought they will be looking to make an example of him. I thought he was a bit daft doing that for someone with his experience.

Tell the FA to go fuck themselves, take the ban and put the original message back on Instagram. If he's going to get banned anyway he might as well stick to his guns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.