Is it too early for gifs?

I've missed them since the Isco thread last year

Someone get on the case :)

Here you go:

giphy.gif

HEAD-CRUNCH.gif

Lucky not to break his neck there

Re: Sagna

This one does puzzle me a bit as I can't see him wanting to be Zabba's understudy for the big games. He will only play 15 -20 games next season whereas if he stayed at Arsenal he would still be first choice.

jaigurugoat said:
This one does puzzle me a bit as I can't see him wanting to be Zabba's understudy for the big games. He will only play 15 -20 games next season whereas if he stayed at Arsenal he would still be first choice.

I don't think he will see himself as an understudy. I think he knows he's going to be rotated but surely he will have enough confidence in himself to expect to at least be challenging for first choice.

jaigurugoat said:

Better chance at winning the title, sacrifice a little game time but a little pay increase.

Considering we've played with almost 1 rb for couple of seasons almost,sagna Will be a very good addition to the squad and rb possition will be in good stead for couple of seasons

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Considering we've played with almost 1 rb for couple of seasons almost,sagna Will be a very good addition to the squad and rb possition will be in good stead for couple of seasons

It's a position we have really had problems with, when Zab is injured

MillionDollarDream said:
jaigurugoat said:

Better chance at winning the title, sacrifice a little game time but a little pay increase.

Exactly, at 31 time is running out for him to win the big trophies. It is not inconceivable that he could win the Premier League more than once and win the Champions League whilst at City; at least his chances of doing so would be enhanced by moving to City. Appearing less than elsewhere could also prolong his playing career. This could be one of those transfers where everybody involved - other than Arsenal - wins; even Zabba.

OB1 said:
MillionDollarDream said:
jaigurugoat said:

Exactly, at 31 time is running out for him to win the big trophies. It is not inconceivable that he could win the Premier League more than once and win the Champions League whilst at City; at least his chances of doing so would be enhanced by moving to City. Appearing less than elsewhere could also prolong his playing career. This could be one of those transfers where everybody involved - other than Arsenal - wins; even Zabba.

Also gives us a lot more flexibility. Zab can switch to left back or midfield if required and Sagna can play central defence in an emergency.

Ducado said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:

It's a position we have really had problems with, when Zab is injured

Exactly, IMO weve been very lucky this season that Zaba hasnt been injured at all. Wed of been in severe crisis if hed suffered any sort of substantial injury. Were fixing what could potentially have been a huge huge slip up.

Sorry, but I can't get my head round this so called understudy role that he will have to Zab. If one thing that dawned on me last season was that Pellegrini rotated Clichy and Kolorov for almost every game. In some games Kolorov was brought on to play in front of Clichy. Kolorov certainly benefited from having more games and overtook Clichy in the preferred left back status. Why can't we have two equal right backs playing alternative matches and in some cases allowing Sagna to play defensive whilst zab is in front. It made sense last season from a man management point of view to alternate the left backs why can't the same be said for the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.