Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

jaigurugoat said:
This one does puzzle me a bit as I can't see him wanting to be Zabba's understudy for the big games. He will only play 15 -20 games next season whereas if he stayed at Arsenal he would still be first choice.

Do u know for sure Zaba isn't going to get injured next season? Quality signing probably the 2nd or 3rd best RB in the league and we already have the best.

At 31 with Zab 28 it also points to City blooding in at least one of the youngsters and having continuity at RB. Shay Facey or Adam Drury perhaps?

I was rather hoping that rather than just one academy GYL covering right back we would have eleven of them all purpose made for each position on the field, but I suspect that may be a couple of years too soon.

ColinLee said:
At 31 with Zab 28 it also points to City blooding in at least one of the youngsters and having continuity at RB. Shay Facey or Adam Drury perhaps?

Pablo Maffeo if he continues progressing, only 16? so at the end of Sagnas contract he should be ready 2017? At 19 rotating with an aging Zaba would be good for the lad

ColinLee said:

That Micah Richards kid looks decent, maybe he will get a game?

Bluemooner33 said:
ColinLee said:

Lost cause mate. He makes Darren Anderton look like a regular

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Bluemooner33 said:
ColinLee said:

Lost cause mate. He makes Darren Anderton look like a regular

Richards has robbed a living

ColinLee said:

If Facey plays like he did against Chelsea I wouldn't have a problem with him being in the squad.

Bacary Sagna tells @telefoot_TF1 that reports of a move to Man City are false, and that he'll decide his move after the World Cup #afc #mcfc

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.