Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

RandomJ said:
SrilankanBlue said:
His instagram and comments, now wheres that gif??

Boz7oBMCAAABV6s.jpg

Bloody hell they really don't deal well with loss do they?

I think it is accumulation at this point.

I feel for them, I really do. It's not too long ago that we were a lesser side fighting to keep our best players.

Is there a more bitter club than Arsenal? they really can't take It can they those cockney boys, bless.

ChicagoBlue said:
STILL think it was ridiculous for Ade to be banned for an ON PITCH celebration....and all because of these seething cahnts!!

He was booked for the celebration The ban was retro when Arsenal complained he had "stamped" on Van Pussy and it was missed by Clattenburk

Forzacitizens said:
Is there a more bitter club than Arsenal? they really can't take It can they those cockney boys, bless.
They'll adjust to being a feeder club eventually.

This time though, they don't get a squishy bean from us you greedy bar stewards!

SebastianBlue said:
RandomJ said:
SrilankanBlue said:
His instagram and comments, now wheres that gif??

Boz7oBMCAAABV6s.jpg

Bloody hell they really don't deal well with loss do they?

I think it is accumulation at this point.

I feel for them, I really do. It's not too long ago that we were a lesser side fighting to keep our best players.

Exactly mate.
If they want to know how to deal with the potential loss of a player, in a dignified classy way they should have a quick read through our 600 page Yaya thread.

Not one for demanding transfers to be done straight away or for flapping, but shouldn't this be all done by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.