mcfc2607 said:
Bring Sun back

xinsrc_9ccbd6580ddc11d8b21c000103134420_sun-cut-200.jpg

Reporting for duty.

Re: Sagna

FantasyIreland said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
i dont think we need him

Same question then..... how do we then solve our right back problem?

and why are wages causing people such distress?

Well allegedly today he's told Arsenal he's going, so it looks like we will be his destination.

Your right about the money as well especially when you consider that Barry, Lescott and others will be off the wage bill.

The more I have had time to think about it and sleep on it the more I've come around to your way of thinking "FantasyIreland".

He will actually be a solid round peg in a round hole signing, and importantly allow Zab to have a rest from time to time.

Also it allows the development of a youth player in that position as well. If we signed a 25 year old that may have hindered a young lad coming through, at 31 though it won't be a problem at all.

birchwoodgingerste said:
i dont think we need him

When Zab was out due to injury or fatigue... we had to rely on fuckin Boyata to play right back. Not a pretty sight.

So yes, we definitely need another right back, and Sagna, - one of the four best rb's in the league on a free is a dynamite piece of business.

Matt the Giant said:
When Zab was out due to injury or fatigue... we had to rely on fuckin Boyata to play right back. Not a pretty sight.

So yes, we definitely need another right back, and Sagna, - one of the four best rb's in the league on a free is a dynamite piece of business.

Definitely. Not sure why anyone would be against this signing, so what if he's 31, he should still have two or three seasons left these days, and he's experienced and quality, and free! Doesn't matter about his wages, pretty sure the club can afford them!

And really no-one outside the club knows what he'll be earning, papers just write bollocks and add an extra 0 if it's about us so no worries there. Plus with a few high earners off the books we've got plenty of leeway to add more high earners like Fernando and Mangala. Happy days.

Oh yeah,whoever leaves them clueless hypocrite cunts is always for the money and not cos they've no fuckin ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.