Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Daz_Blue said:
tonethestone said:
Good player, good to alternate him and Zab. Micah just isn't good enough even for backup now sadly.

Yes Micah would be on my to sell list in the summer along with Garcia, Rodwell, Clichy, Pants, Boyata and Giudetti that lot should fetch around 50m

If clubs value players the same as the fans on Bluemoon then unfortunately City will have to offer these players on a free.

I think the papers are covering all bases to be able to say they were correct. Only a couple of weeks ago they linked him with Fenerbahce, Paris St-Germain, Monaco, and Galatasary.

Shirley said:
Daz_Blue said:
tonethestone said:
Good player, good to alternate him and Zab. Micah just isn't good enough even for backup now sadly.

Yes Micah would be on my to sell list in the summer along with Garcia, Rodwell, Clichy, Pants, Boyata and Giudetti that lot should fetch around 50m

If clubs value players the same as the fans on Bluemoon then unfortunately City will have to offer these players on a free.

They are underestimated on here but i would be absolutely gobsmacked if we got 50 mill for them. Even if we get paid back fully what we paid for them (Can't see it with Rodwell, Garcia, or Clichy at least) then it won't crack the 40 mill mark. Personally would be pleased if we got 30 for that bunch.

I rate them all, but 50 mill?!

I actually rate him. He does a more than decent job with crosses and on his day is impenetrable defensively. Would be a good stop gap against certain teams.

If this goes through though better to have his wages average and the fee low.

Personality wise maybe a bit dislikeable off of previous matches but that is his footballer's mindset so I would support him if he does wear our colours.

Damanino said:
Probably the most injury prone player at Arse. Or is in their "top3".

Why not, after RSC, Rodwell, Jovetic etc.

Instead of an injury prone Richards lol...

Big NO from me. He would want to be higher wages than at Arsenal (that is 60k/week now), and he wouldnt even be first choice RB.

Arsenal 2007–08 Premier League 29 1 4 3 0 0 8 0 2 40 1 6
2008–09 35 0 1 5 0 0 9 0 0 49 0 1
2009–10 35 0 5 1 0 0 8 0 0 44 0 5
2010–11 33 1 3 6 1 0 4 0 0 43 2 3
2011–12 21 1 3 2 0 0 6 0 1 29 1 4
2012–13 25 0 1 4 0 0 2 0 0 31 0 1
2013–14 18 1 0 1 0 0 7 0 2 26 1 2
Total 196 4 16 22 1 0 44 0 5 262 5 22
Career total 283 4 21 35 1 0 62 0 5 382 5 27

Well if thats injury prone I`d hate to see some of ours then ??? 167 PL games aint a bad return.

Would take him then maybe Zabaleta could get rested for an odd game. On a free for the right wages he would be a great signing. Im a big fan of Richards but his injury record has made him unavailable for large chunks of the past few seasons and if anything happens to Zab I fear our season would be over. Ideally a RB who is comfortable playing at CB or vice versa.

unexpected item said:
His agent using our good name to get Arsenal to offer him a bigger deal?

Agreed. He doesn't make sense for us. Why would he come here to be a backup? Sure he'd be a great backup but we have more pressing issues like CH, CM and even an attacking player to cover for Narsi. A good young RB would make sense. Would be more willing to play behind Zab and would cost less in transfer and wages.

ElanJo said:
Daz_Blue said:
tonethestone said:

It'd be idiotic to sell Guidetti
Why would it? He is never going to play a game for city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.