Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

FernaBoss said:
I'd have him we desperately need cover at right back! Depends whether a league 1 club would come in for Micah haha

I will elaborate on my earlier one word post. Micah has been a great BLUE ever since he joined us, he has always given a fuck from his first game. It shone through when he scored the equaliser in the cup at Villa, when he played 2 stormers with Dunney at CB against the scum when we won the double against them for the first in decades under scum. In the title winning season, less than 2 bloody years ago, he was outstanding and kept Zabba out of the side until he got injured; he was a key part of the team/squad that won that league, and should not be forgotten for that, and he most certainly should not be ridiculed. He has had injuries last season and this, and has not been a regular, but has always been good natured and good humoured, always said he is prepared to battle for his place and has never bad mouthed the club. For a dick like the poster who says he needs to go to a league 1 club, that is bollocks beyond reason - he needs a run of games and a run free of injuries, and lets hope he gets the latter first - what he doesn't need is a gobshite like you to make a snidey and inaccurate comment like that. I said it earlier in one word, DICK

Did u both miss the haha at the end of the comment. If he got his self fit then maybe he could stay in the prem. But he stood out as the worse player on the pitch against Watford and Blackburn.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Can we cut out the puerile name calling please.

there are some things which go beyond the pale, and the piss taking of decent loyal City players is one of them<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm --<br /><br />
FernaBoss said:
Oh its the same person! Were u also a supporter of Richard Dunne!!

yes I was, funnily enough so were thousands of other BLUES who voted him player of the year 4 or 5 years running, so were they all wrong too? Our club's history and experiences go back a lot longer than our current joyous wealth. Out of interest how many years have you had your season ticket for?

FernaBoss said:

Anyone who slags of Dunney, a rock and a loyal servant of this club, has to be JCL or a rag wind up.

BooksReject said:
FernaBoss said:

Anyone who slags of Dunney, a rock and a loyal servant of this club, has to be JCL or a rag wind up.

a definite JCL, knows nothing of our club pre 2007. Dunney was a City great, at a difficult time in our history - but for players like him we would not have been in the top division at the time of the takeover, and there would therefore have been no takeover

BooksReject said:
FernaBoss said:

Remind me how many own goals he scored? wacked the ball up field everytime he had the ball. Dunne was useless! I had many an argument with city fans over it. The only reason i can think of for him winning even one player of the year award is he must have a very big family! Not forgetting the TWO own goals against united and the smashing volley at newcastle and thats just 3 to mention.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:25 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Can we cut out the puerile name calling please.

there are some things which go beyond the pale, and the piss taking of decent loyal City players is one of them

-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm --

FernaBoss said:

yes I was, funnily enough so were thousands of other BLUES who voted him player of the year 4 or 5 years running, so were they all wrong too? Our club's history and experiences go back a lot longer than our current joyous wealth. Out of interest how many years have you had your season ticket for?

season ticket holder for ten years, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.