Saints (A) Post Match Thread

Good game ,bit more open and we played well against a good side.

that’s a great 3 points .

stones looking brilliant.

we overplayed a little upfront but much better .

at least it was exciting unlike some of the bore fests of late.

good stuff city.

fantastic result, a solid performance but our overall play is way off and there has been a definite shift in mentality - we are just not putting teams to bed at all, no one seems to want to take charge up front and we have players who are way below par (KDB being a major concern)

Stones however is revitalised, Walker solid as ever and Cancello is the definite best option at left back

Teams are starting to target Rodri.

Blagged 3 points and being kept in games by our defence currently.

Hopefully play our way out of this woeful form but as it currently stands were as flacid as Pele's cock.

What a change to recent seasons...
The defence did what they were supposed to do. We didn’t blag it in the slightest. We scored and had more clear cut chances.

That reminded me of a Bob performance. Get the defence solid and build from there. No doubting that Stones and Dias love playing together.

That'll do me.
Good game of football against a good team in good form.
Big improvement over WBA, not difficult I know.
Not outstanding but we had some good pressing and movement at times, defended fairly well.
I've lowered my expectations, so I'm happy to see some improvement.
The only frustrations are us giving the ball away cheaply and being wasteful. (typical City)
3 points is all that matters at the minute.

Nervy win that but a battling performance. Should have had it wrapped up before the end, bad miss by Silva early 2nd half.
Back 4 very good again.
KDB did some great things and some very poor things.
Rodri got his usual slating but was good in the 2nd half, as was Gundogan.
Mahrez came on and was frankly dire.
Let's hope this helps us kick on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.