Salah’s diving

klopp has clearly told him that the slightest touch in the box (or anywhere else on the pitch, for that matter) then he must throw himself to the floor as if he’d just been shot and he’ll back him to the hilt from all the flack he gets. As any manager with even an ounce of credibility and sense of fair play would pull him to one side and tell him that he won’t tolerate any cheating. If they do go on to win the league I’d like to think the majority of their fans would rather win it fairly than by cheating. But Klopp won’t see it like that as he knows he has to put some silverware in the cabinet sooner rather than later. And that’s why No Salad is going way over the top and diving once or more in every single game he plays in. Very poor from manager, player & club.

I remember when Stuart Pearce was managing us, one of our players went down in the box. Interviewed on MOTD Pearce was asked if the player went down too easily. Pearce replied "Yes. I'll be having a word with him on Monday morning and he won't be doing that again.''

I remember when Stuart Pearce was managing us, one of our players went down in the box. Interviewed on MOTD Pearce was asked if the player went down too easily. Pearce replied "Yes. I'll be having a word with him on Monday morning and he won't be doing that again.''
Similar to when VK was on MOTD and Yaya was adjudged to have dived and Komps said it was not acceptable, or words to that effect.

Think he was surprised we actually got in the box and went light-headed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.