Salford City 2019/20

Reminds me a bit of when scarboro got into league in late 80’s? 1st two home games were wolves & burnley who took thousands & wrecked the place!! Iirc a wolves fan fell through roof?

Reminds me a bit of when scarboro got into league in late 80’s? 1st two home games were wolves & burnley who took thousands & wrecked the place!! Iirc a wolves fan fell through roof?

I'll never forget the news that night, think a fan was dancing on the roof, then went right thru it. Found it...

Was talking to an oldham fan at work today, said they only have one set of turnstiles and both set of fans go through.

Shirley that cannot be right, will be carnage aginst leeds, he also said latics will take at least 3000 if they can.

Was talking to an oldham fan at work today, said they only have one set of turnstiles and both set of fans go through.

Shirley that cannot be right, will be carnage aginst leeds, he also said latics will take at least 3000 if they can.
Hmm they only get about 4k worth of fans for home games these days.

Been saying this for a while.... Salford will try to move in to the Rugby League ground once promoted....
Moor Lane is on the most lucrative of land in Salford and a sale of the stadium would be pure £££££££££ a nice little earner for the Crass of 92

Been saying this for a while.... Salford will try to move in to the Rugby League ground once promoted....
Moor Lane is on the most lucrative of land in Salford and a sale of the stadium would be pure £££££££££ a nice little earner for the Crass of 92

Lucrative land in Lower Kersal? Isn't that what you call an oxymoron?

Wouldn't surprise me if they move in very soon. As someone else said, little, no or inadequate segregation.

Plus the AJ Bell is hardly paying dividends for Salford Reds; only get a couple of thousand per home game.

Surely though, the Football League would've assessed Moor Lane, with all the other promotion chasers, as they approached the end of last season to endure they met safety guidelines?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.