Salford City

Lim owned the united cafe franchises in the far east.
The so called class of 92 were always over to promote the cafes on behalf of rag central.

I assume they saw a goldmine and made sure they befriended him

The rest, as they say is....... comedy gold.
Never knew that..
So basically the scum of "92" took advantage of him..

I'm on a ground-hopping mission to see all grounds where FL/EFL games have been played regularly.
Dear Jim (or Lim), please fix it for Salford to go bust, or at least out of the league) before their proposed move to the AJ Bell Stadium.
I visited Moor Lane when it was a ramshackle dump about 30 years ago, so I've not had to re-visit their current ground.

I'm on a ground-hopping mission to see all grounds where FL/EFL games have been played regularly.
Dear Jim (or Lim), please fix it for Salford to go bust, or at least out of the league) before their proposed move to the AJ Bell Stadium.
I visited Moor Lane when it was a ramshackle dump about 30 years ago, so I've not had to re-visit their current ground.
My Swindon Town-supporting mate suggested I get down to the Penis-insular Stadium last night to cheer on the Town. I told him, that apart from Media City 'n The Lowry I don't venture into bandit country which prompted him to question my 'bravery'! Sense before bravery, I said. He thought that had I been there the 2-1 would have morphed into 2-5 and despite getting chucked into the Ship Canal post-match it would have been a small price. Meanwhile, he's bemoaning another Town loss from North Yorkshire.

My Swindon Town-supporting mate suggested I get down to the Penis-insular Stadium last night to cheer on the Town. I told him, that apart from Media City 'n The Lowry I don't venture into bandit country which prompted him to question my 'bravery'! Sense before bravery, I said. He thought that had I been there the 2-1 would have morphed into 2-5 and despite getting chucked into the Ship Canal post-match it would have been a small price. Meanwhile, he's bemoaning another Town loss from North Yorkshire.
The ground is nowhere near the ship canal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.