SALLY GUNNELL !!! (aka Forlan for you younger ones)

Re: Forlan, from Transfer-news.com

10 goals in 63 will do for you???

He is not suited to the Prem I believe, tho I am ready to eat my words.

Numptyed said:
Manchester City have submitted a £20m offer for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan.

The Uruguayan international ended last season as top scorer in La Liga, with an amazing 32 goals in only 33 games.

City will now move for Forlan after failing to land number one target, David Villa, who is set to complete a move to Real Madrid this week.

A move to Eastlands will signal a return to the Premier League for Forlan, who spent a two year spell at City rivals Manchester United between 2002-2004, netting 10 goals in 63 appearances.

Earlier in the season Forlan hinted a return to the Premier League could be on the cards.

He said:

"At the moment my desire is to score goals, to fight for the Golden Boot and to help Atletico to get to a position in the Champions League.

"I will think about my future in June. Do I want to return to the Premier League? I believe I have a debt with England after my time with Manchester United."

Do for me.

Edit Football-latest.com sorry boys.

Old quote then.

PS - I'll move it into the topic about him.

Re: SALLY GUNNELL !!!

Forlan and Tevez upfront with Bellamy and RSC as back up will do nicely.

Then we can sort out our bloody defence.

cleavers said:
Numptyed said:
Manchester City have submitted a £20m offer for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan.

The Uruguayan international ended last season as top scorer in La Liga, with an amazing 32 goals in only 33 games.

City will now move for Forlan after failing to land number one target, David Villa, who is set to complete a move to Real Madrid this week.

A move to Eastlands will signal a return to the Premier League for Forlan, who spent a two year spell at City rivals Manchester United between 2002-2004, netting 10 goals in 63 appearances.

Earlier in the season Forlan hinted a return to the Premier League could be on the cards.

He said:

"At the moment my desire is to score goals, to fight for the Golden Boot and to help Atletico to get to a position in the Champions League.

"I will think about my future in June. Do I want to return to the Premier League? I believe I have a debt with England after my time with Manchester United."

Do for me.

Edit Football-latest.com sorry boys.

Old quote then.

PS - I'll move it into the topic about him.
Forgive me for not knowing Forlan is Sally Gunnell (I did look for a Forlan thread lol)

Re: SALLY GUNNELL !!!

The big "pull" for Forlan in Manchester is the gay village...I am serious guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.