Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Haha I can see a blocking coming

‪Ffs @sportingintel give it up. It’s embarrassing mate and not good for your mental health. I’m really worried about you. You’re sounding like a bunny boiling deranged ex girlfriend who can’t let go‬

I know all this saltiness pisses off a lot of City fans, but having had 12 years, 4 Prem titles, umpteen cup wins, Aguerooooo, Silva, Yaya and co and Pep to get used to it.
Not to mention pissing off the self proclaimed aristocracy of football, seeing the old top 4 humbled and seeing off FFP and Eufa, I personally, am quite beginning to enjoy it.

Haha I can see a blocking coming

‪Ffs @sportingintel give it up. It’s embarrassing mate and not good for your mental health. I’m really worried about you. You’re sounding like a bunny boiling deranged ex girlfriend who can’t let go‬

If you're not already blocked by him then you're not trying hard enough. Time to up your game. ;)

The new Bitters
Fair play to the patient City fans on there trying to present facts to the brain dead unwashed. A complete waste of time and effort unfortunately but fair play all the same. You may as well try teaching quantum physics to 5 year olds.

Fair play to the patient City fans on there trying to present facts to the brain dead unwashed. A complete waste of time and effort unfortunately but fair play all the same. You may as well try teaching quantum physics to 5 year olds.
It's when a poster says 'Everybody knows that City lied....' etc, you know that they will never change their mind, despite the wealth of evidence presented, signed, sealed and delivered by City, auditors, associated firms, 3rd party firms and now confirmed byCAS.

And they clearly don't know that the 2014 'pinch' happened because the rules were tweaked to make us fail FFP.

To them it's embedded in their skull. City = bad. United = smelling of roses.

Sorry if it has already been posted but I have just come across this clip from Dave Kitson from 2 weeks ago:

Talk about not accepting a legal verdict. Chris Sutton (who I don’t particularly rate) seemed a little bemused but I really have to question what Kitson’s problem is? He has played most of his career in the lower divisions with very few EPL appearances. He then comes out with utter rubbish regarding Sterling and now this. Did we do him harm in a previous life?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.