Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Yeh but that was only in what 2002?

It's only about £200m in today's money ffs - nothing to see here..........

given that Van Dijk was £75m, so elite CBs have gone up 2.5 times in that period. So Ake comparatively is what, about £16m in 2002 CB money. Cheaper than Stones was 4 years ago and only a bit more expensive than Nico or Mangala from even earlier.

Fuck knows why there are 3 or 4 blues posting on there, and a couple have been posting for years. Most on here would've lasted two minutes. Plenty of arse licking from a couple of blues.
What possesses any blues to go on there arguing with rags, its like banging your head on a brick wall

It’s surely because our owner is part of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi whereas the American owners do not run America.

The argument shouldn’t be based on where the owners are from, more the actions their owners take.

The hypocrisy is the fact that United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans throw out the human rights abuse card, whilst completely ignoring the fact that their clubs are happy to take money from businesses with questionable ethics.

It seems like human rights and sportswashing only applies to ownership. If it’s a sponsor, fill your boots.
The Glazer family have been significant financial supporters of the Trump and Bush regimes

It’s just under £50M but I get your point.
50m in UK inflation maybe, but not in football inflation, due to the large increase in money swilling around the game.

https://tomkinstimes.com/transfer-price-index-top-100-premier-league-buys-after-inflation/ has a reasonable go at relating transfers to football inflation. it's certainly more accurate than using the UK inflation.

So Wio, is now £94.9m, Veron £70.6m

Note: I think it's about 2-3 years since it was updated.

given that Van Dijk was £75m, so elite CBs have gone up 2.5 times in that period. So Ake comparatively is what, about £16m in 2002 CB money. Cheaper than Stones was 4 years ago and only a bit more expensive than Nico or Mangala from even earlier.

2002 Distin £4m

Fuck knows why there are 3 or 4 blues posting on there, and a couple have been posting for years. Most on here would've lasted two minutes. Plenty of arse licking from a couple of blues.
Bobbymanc seems to have found a pair considering some of the crap he's posted previously (apologies if I've got posters mixed up though).

You've got to love the 'there was no evidence so City must be guilty' mindset. God help anyone in court with these jokers on the jury. They'd end up with a life sentence for a speeding offence.

I’ve had an account on there for 11 years and believe you me, I don’t do any arse licking. You can survive on there by standing your ground as long as you don’t constantly take the piss/resort to wumming. It’s not an exact science though - I’ve seen blues on there unfairly banned, whereas I’ve said stuff from time to time that probably warranted a ban, but I’ve also seen plenty of United fans banned from there too and not all of them deserved it IMO. Similarly, we’ve had United fans post on here in the past who have added plenty to the forum without pandering to the natives, yet some have still piled in on them trying to get them banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.