Salty reactions from other fans and the media

They’re that deluded that they believe they actually are European Royalty!

They’re the same as the Rags. Reading the bollocks from both sets of the ****s today, they’re both that arrogant they think it’s up to them what happens to us.

Two cheeks of the same arse.

When you read their pschotic outpourings you realise just how easy it must have been for Charles Manson, David Koresh and Jim Jones to orchestrate the atrocities they did.

You do know that he probably doesn’t believe that and is just trying to stir up emotion across the fools who listening to that station so they’ll ring them up and earn them money?!
Maybe.... but I can’t believe he’s actually clever enough.
I suppose they just give him the script and he trots it out regardless.

Two of them trying to say City haven't been cleared of wrong doing bar the failure to co-operate charge. Social media for you, no responsibility to be accurate.

This is the channel that had Rob Harris giving it large on.

Quite embarrassing that Buvey as a City seems completely confused by CAS' ruling. He stated we must've done something wrong to get fined 10m not even taking the time to read up on CAS' press release.

I’ve not seen any of the tits posting shite about us as i don’t go on any form of social media bar here...
I’ve had one snide comment By text bemoaning the fact that we are guilty but beat the rap because we are rich cheats,I just sent a big fat laughing emoji thingy, that will be my default response from here on in, unless it’s in person, then a cheesy grin will suffice.. Its pointless arguing with pond life on anti City matters, I learned that a decade ago, they are not interested on any level, they just want us gone because we win everything and they don’t ... Boo fucking Hoo :-(:::::::::;::

Of course, the mayhem at Heysel was just perpetrated by fluffy, lovable law-abiding gentility!
It’s wonderful self delusion.
Let’s see now....
Their owners have been caught cheating at baseball in the US.
Somebody at their club illegally hacked our database.
To avoid ffp sanction they invented an imaginary stadium.
Their shirt sponsors are convicted money launderers, aiding criminal organisations and terrorists.
Ditto their sleeve sponsors.
Death and destruction follows them around Europe.
Blood of 39 Italians on their hands.
On a lighter note, they hilariously tipped some old Spanish bloke into a fountain... lovable scouse humour.
And yet , we’re the criminals.
Hey ho.

Quite embarrassing that Buvey as a City seems completely confused by CAS' ruling. He stated we must've done something wrong to get fined 10m not even taking the time to read up on CAS' press release.

who are they ? why don't people get that City did nothing wrong apart from not cooperate with UEFA and City got a fine for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.