Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Thank you, the point I was trying to make. You have got to the point where you could easily spend that and not come close to FFP, through trophies, sponsorships and sales like the recent Sane one (no doubt followed by a few fringe players).

Exactly. It appears to be as long as you are servicing the massive debt its ok. But who is closer to going under should there be a world financial disaster - Man U. Plus didnt Real and Barca get accused of receiving state financial aid a few years back from the Spanish Government? Suddenly its all forgotten about. The Juve and Barca recent swap deal showed that the valuations and the way the deal was agreed basically give both clubs a £60mill (roughly) FFP boost - again how is that ok?

FFP needs to go but what comes in after, god knows. Maybe a limit on the number of signings? Maybe a wage cap? An Americal model where you can have 3 MVP's? Honestly I wouldnt know where to start as the sport has gotten way to powerful to even try such things.

uefa don't have much left to defend off manchester city other than the so called history clubs rule that they want to add to the champions league, so qualifiers and the top 8 clubs with history of winning the trophy will be added without question ? so FFP will have to change or just disappear

the elite will be meeting behind our backs this week or tomorrow and i can see a vote for a break away league with a new federation and not uefa controlled, utd will be heading the meeting and david gill we be already putting plans in motion and uefa would be finished, the big movers in the tv rights are internet based sites and if the big clubs can sell there own rights to show there games then mark my words it will happen within 2 seasons

uefa are finished and the elite will take there ball home within 2 season ? a european league will be formed and even asked to league there own countries leagues and play games at the weekend ? the plan was for a 2 league setup and knockouts for the top 4 teams in each groups ?

The Times' The Game Podcast has Alyson Rudd talking about it. Just listening now. She's usually very biased towards Liverpool so should be interesting.

So the current belief is that we deliberately abstained from sharing information with CFCB to ensure that the statute of limitations (that had probably already passed) passed. Of course that could be disproven by reading the CAS 1 report, but that's effort.

Yup, as predicted the position is 'City are guilty even when proven innocent'. What an absolute joke these people are, they're happily, defiantly ignorant of the facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.