Salvio

mancboy123 said:
Is believing in the pull of your team arrogance? No i dont think it is, if you look at spurs team, look at our team, look at the respective league positions, look at the people in charge, look at the respective squads and i dont think its arrogance to believe that if we are in for a player and spurs are then all things being equal we are a bigger pull than spurs. Much like when it came to isco RM were a bigger pull than us. If spurs offer more money than us then of course that changes things but all things being equal as things stand at this present time i dont think it is arrogant to believe that we have a stronger pull than spurs do.

Its the holier than thou complex

What is Pellegrini's favoured formation then?... Some say it's a straight 4-3-3, while others insist he prefers 2 wide men. If the latter is the case Sinclair simply isn't up to the job, so will need replacing. While Savio is undoubtedly worth a look, (at the right price) maybe Milner could be a regular option, in that position, under Pelegrini?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
What is Pellegrini's favoured formation then?... Some say it's a straight 4-3-3, while others insist he prefers 2 wide men. If the latter is the case Sinclair simply isn't up to the job, so will need replacing. While Savio is undoubtedly worth a look, (at the right price) maybe Milner could be a regular option, in that position, under Pelegrini?

There is no doubt Milner is an important player for the team but with Salvio I think Pellegrini and Txiki are looking at a more goal scoring winger who can play on both the right and left side.

I am all for signing Salvio if Pellegrini thinks he can be an asset, we need to upgrade on Sinclair in my opinion.

BringBackSwales said:
Proelia said:
Scottyboi said:
Arrogance that utd are known for, sad...............

Get off your pedestal ya twat

don't abuse him just cos he is right

right about what exactly, would you choose a team who consistently finishes outside the top four or a team challengeing for everything

Kun Aguero said:
Proelia said:
BringBackSwales said:
don't abuse him just cos he is right

right about what exactly, would you choose a team who consistently finishes outside the top four or a team challengeing for everything

Maybe he likes Landan or he feels he'll be a benchwarmer here.

If you have any confidence in your own ability you will go to anyone

Jumanji said:
In recent years, 4231.
Yes, looking at the players he's recounted so far, that makes sense.

.................Hart.................
Zab-Komps-Nasty-Clichy
.Ferny..Milner (or Pepe)...
.....Jovetic..Yaya..Silva.......
................Aguero...............

Cant see where Navas would play in that system though

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Jumanji said:
In recent years, 4231.
Yes, looking at the players he's recounted so far, that makes sense.

.................Hart.................
Zab-Komps-Nasty-Clichy
.Ferny..Milner (or Pepe)...
.....Jovetic..Yaya..Silva.......
................Aguero...............

Cant see where Navas would play in that system though

Milner isn't gonna start many games. I expect this

Hart
Zab Kompany Nasty Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Navas Jovectic Silva
Aguero

And if we sign this kid he and Navas would interchange and possibly play on the left as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.