Salvio

Mr. Aguia said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Jumanji said:
In recent years, 4231.
Yes, looking at the players he's recounted so far, that makes sense.

.................Hart.................
Zab-Komps-Nasty-Clichy
.Ferny..Milner (or Pepe)...
.....Jovetic..Yaya..Silva.......
................Aguero...............

Cant see where Navas would play in that system though

Milner isn't gonna start many games. I expect this

Hart
Zab Kompany Nasty Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Navas Jovectic Silva
Aguero

And if we sign this kid he and Navas would interchange and possibly play on the left as well.
Why are people putting Silva on the left, I feel that makes him less effective. Shouldn't he be central with Jovetic/Nasri on the left?

Mr. Aguia said:
Jumanji said:
In recent years, 4231.

Zab-Komps-Nasty-Clichy

Hart
Zab Kompany Nasty Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Navas Jovectic Silva
Aguero

And if we sign this kid he and Navas would interchange and possibly play on the left as well.
This, although I'd reckon Silva would play in the middle and Jovetic on the left (splitting hair really).

Hart/Pants
Zabba/Richards
Kompany/Garcia
Nasty/Lescott (Pepe)
Clichy/Kolarov
Yaya/Barry
Ferna/Rodwell
Navas/Salvio
Silva/Nasri
Jovetic/Milner
Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko

NoahCity said:
Mr. Aguia said:

Zab-Komps-Nasty-Clichy

Hart
Zab Kompany Nasty Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Navas Jovectic Silva
Aguero

Why are people putting Silva on the left, I feel that makes him less effective. Shouldn't he be central with Jovetic/Nasri on the left?

Because Jovetic doesn't want to play on the left and he's not as effective on the left either. He's a very good target man and if he's on the left he's not gonna be a target man. Silva plays on the left for Spain, sure it's not his best position but he's never played as the 10 with us.

If the talk is true and we bid 30m for the guy then I'd say we're very interested. You don't bid 30m on a wim or a player you aren't sold on. Maybe the rumor is BS. Maybe the number is inflated. Even if it's inflated a bit, 25m or even 20m is still a serious offer. A bit surprised because his name wasn't one of the names leaked before the transfer window started and we have been in for just about everyone on that list.

Mr. Aguia said:
NoahCity said:
Mr. Aguia said:

Hart
Zab Kompany Nasty Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Navas Jovectic Silva
Aguero

Because Jovetic doesn't want to play on the left and he's not as effective on the left either. He's a very good target man and if he's on the left he's not gonna be a target man. Silva plays on the left for Spain, sure it's not his best position but he's never played as the 10 with us.

How do you know he doesn't want to play on the left?
And a more effective silva is a much better option that an effective Jovetic, i agree with Noah silva won't be as good on the left he hasn't got enought pace i think Jovetic will play in the Isco role which was on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.