Salzburg travel package -FLIGHT UPDATE PAGE 1

Re: City in Europe - Salzburg travel package

I'm on for that, seems a bit dear but its easier and when you workout transfers and hassle booking hotels etc

We are going via Munich 3 nights in total, 2 nights in Salzberg one in Munich. Train is 2 hours from Munich to Salzberg, train station is near the ground. The trains run every hour and like clockwork as you would expect. 5 people can travel on a week pass unlimited for 25 euros !

Its costing us £300 all in, return flights from Manchester to Munich, 1 night Munich, 2 nights in Salzberg inc all train fares. Looking forward to it !

Some people got a bargain on the flights you gotta be quick though, Its not cheap but its the one we wanted to do and with the dates its the only one I could do anyway.

Beats getting stabbed in the arse in Turin (Litterally) great food, great beer great people I go via Salzberg every year sking its a great place to go out and have a laugh and get pissed.....

Looks like official Thos Cook trip is £285 day trip including guaranteed ticket.

bellwhaft said:
Looks like official Thos Cook trip is £285 day trip including guaranteed ticket.
tickets only guaranteed if you have correct loyalty points

cyberblue said:
bellwhaft said:
tickets only guaranteed if you have correct loyalty points

Yes mate, thanks. They could've made it clearer.

...and the price of the ticket not included.

Really interested in this deal CityinEurope and have phoned a couple of fellow Blues who might also be up for it. Like has already been stated on the thread it seems a bit pricey at first glance, but considering using the OS travel package will cost £300+ for just travel and ticket...

I assume, with regard to the inordinate quoted price, that the package will include private jet travel, luxury accomodation and filthy Asian hookers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.