Salzburg travel package -FLIGHT UPDATE PAGE 1

Re: City in Europe - Salzburg travel package

BillyMC said:
happybluemondays said:
Perfectly put....you cant fault Spikes trips...I'll certainly be booking....my only worry is gettin a ticket for the game,,,only got 2000 plus points. How many tickets available to us and whats the availability gonna be like...any thoughts anyone..??

Dont worry about tickets...never been on one of Spikes trips when everyone hasnt been sorted by the time the plane has landed....at face as well. Three or four of us lads booking on it. Spike will be a Sunderland if anyone wants to ask any questions

Fully supported about tickets

Well I got tickets for the utd way matches last season cant see as many people wanting to go to this.

I have around 3900 points I think had a season ticket for years if its not enough there will be spares going around the supporters club I am sure.

Salzburg Update,

Although its not been a tidal wave, we've been very encouraged by the amount of bookings received today, and given we've got the bank holiday to contend with, people being away etc, its looking good.

I'm at Sunderland tomorrow, if there's anything anyone wants to go through on the details, we've been asked about match tickets, these won't be a problem for the City end, and at the face value.

I'd like to thank you for the support shown on the thread, and I understand the frustration shown by a few at the expense of the trip, unfortunately we can only work with the costs presented to us, and in turn, try and make that a competitive cost for fans

Again we can be reached on the following Tel No's
M-cr Office 0161-775-7500
London Office 0844 887 1447 BEST NUMBER FOR THIS WEEKEND

BR

Spike & Miles

flying into Munich jut before Oktoberfest starts which is great BUT hotals are ridiculous - cheapest is £300 per night for 2 - anyone got better deals? Otherwise its hire a car and straight to Salzburg

The guy asked for feedback, no one is having a go, just being honest.

We know it is a business for profit not a charity, and there are a few sycophants whose comments are a bit over the top.

Why am i suprised anymore ? If it to dear do your own or dont go .It is to dear for me but it is not Spikes Fuc*ing fault . for the lads that are doing there own trip fair play to you take some of the moaning tw*ts with you

cyberblue said:
Why am i suprised anymore ? If it to dear do your own or dont go .It is to dear for me but it is not Spikes Fuc*ing fault . for the lads that are doing there own trip fair play to you take some of the moaning tw*ts with you

The moaning twa*ts won't go

Ric said:
I guess to some the price seems high, but everything is relative. The Thomas Cook day trip is a bit cheaper, but you have to come home straight after the game. With this trip at least you get a night out in Salzburg rather than being shepherded straight from the ground to the airport.

Obviously some people who were on the ball early have managed to make alternative plans marginally cheaper, and fair play to them, but it's more hassle (e.g. flying to Germany, sorting out train, hotel, transfers etc) and a lot of those cheap flights have gone now. For some of us it's more convenient, and less time off work, to go for a package like this.

To have a go at him for the pricing is a bit rich. If you don't like it, don't book. It's simple. Anyone who's been on one of Spike's trips will vouch for him. I know quite a few who will be booking.
well said.

kbb said:
flying into Munich jut before Oktoberfest starts which is great BUT hotals are ridiculous - cheapest is £300 per night for 2 - anyone got better deals? Otherwise its hire a car and straight to Salzburg

Get the train from airport with one change in Munich for 28 euro return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.