Sam Jones the youth team player

Those photo's do him no favours...... Not just the ridiculous hand gestures but the sly look on his boat.

It appears this kid needs some serious guidance,however,he's certainly made a name for himself......

Dubai Blue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
How would it be if say Aguero or Richards had tweeted something similar? Would you want (or trust) them to represent our club?
Yeah, cos that's exactly the same thing. Get a grip FFS

He's an employee of Manchester City football club you knob. I couldn't give a flying fuck if a youth team player said it or a first team player said it. The fact is he's supporting the opposition in a public forum and embarrassing the club in the process. Goodbye time

Scully said:
A massive (ooh er) overreaction as usual. Can't we just cut one of his feet off?

he'd still be better than dzeko if we did.

;)

To me the self-righteous ones are those defending him, "Oooh, you pillocks, don't say you didn't do anything out of order back in the day". He's pissing all over the club when he's been here a month, never mind all this, "It's modern football it doesn't matter who they support", yes it fucking does! It's nice to have players at the club who actually give a fuck, and having Rags on the books doesn't help, Devante Cole aside who seems to be doing well.

hes got to go he will only turn up in the press in a few years and say hes been a red since a kid any way and try to slag us off

He should be sacked for doing those stupid hand signals. You get me?

Seosa said:
To me the self-righteous ones are those defending him, "Oooh, you pillocks, don't say you didn't do anything out of order back in the day". He's pissing all over the club when he's been here a month, never mind all this, "It's modern football it doesn't matter who they support", yes it fucking does! It's nice to have players at the club who actually give a fuck, and having Rags on the books doesn't help, Devante Cole aside who seems to be doing well.
I actually didn't read through the whole thread when I posted. As it turns out my opinion is not even unusual. A good number of fans agree he is just a kid who acted stupid. Seriously, the self-righteous CIty fan club need to take a chill pill.

HE IS A BLOODY KID!

And our adults are doing worse by the way.

He's a kid so you have to make allowances. But, kid or not, he must be seriously thick to criticise Mancini on Twitter. Did you criticise your first boss in public?

Come on guys he's 15!! He probably plays FIFA as Barcelona and cheers when he beats his mates who go United! Your telling me if he breaks through to the first team and playing against United he's going to play shit or make mistakes so his favourite team can win while he loses! Don't think that's gonna happen..
We should give the lad a chance, cos sooner or later he'll know he's at the best club in the world and if he does break through he could be a United fan but his blood will be blue!! Nobody likes losing and dont think he does either!
I just happen to know clubs like Southampton and Birmingham with some of the best academies in the country were very interested in him! We'll all be sick if we lost him cos of this!! But he must be pretty good for us to sign him and the other clubs to have offered him a place in their academies..
Guys we were quick enough to forgive tevez on 200k+ a week for refusing to wear the blue shirt, this kid hasn't pissed on the club, it's not like he's said we're shit, or treat him like a dog!!

Feedingthegoat said:
Come on guys he's 15!! He probably plays FIFA as Barcelona and cheers when he beats his mates who go United! Your telling me if he breaks through to the first team and playing against United he's going to play shit or make mistakes so his favourite team can win while he loses! Don't think that's gonna happen..
We should give the lad a chance, cos sooner or later he'll know he's at the best club in the world and if he does break through he could be a United fan but his blood will be blue!! Nobody likes losing and dont think he does either!
I just happen to know clubs like Southampton and Birmingham with some of the best academies in the country were very interested in him! We'll all be sick if we lost him cos of this!! But he must be pretty good for us to sign him and the other clubs to have offered him a place in their academies..
Guys we were quick enough to forgive tevez on 200k+ a week for refusing to wear the blue shirt, this kid hasn't pissed on the club, it's not like he's said we're shit, or treat him like a dog!!

Hello Sam, nice of you to sign up and make that post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.