Samaras, Jo and Santa Cruz

blueinsa said:
blue dallas said:
ridiculous thread.

he's had 2 starts after months out with a serious injury.

give the guy a chance FFS !

An injury he picked up playing for someone else lasy year ffs!

Why oh why did hughes feel the need to spunk £17m on him in January?

Please dont tell me that his medical team said dont worry, he will be fit and raring to go in a coupe of weeks, because if they did, they should all be shown the door!

He could have been left at Blackburn to get fit as you say, on their payroll and once he had proved his fitness, then and only then get him if he still wanted him or needed him.

The most fucking ridiculous transfer ever imo, Hughes was a desperate man, desperate to fill the dreesing room with his yes men!

he got injured early feb.

judge him end of jan, when he'll hopefully have a good run in the 1st 11

blue dallas said:
blueinsa said:
An injury he picked up playing for someone else last season ffs!

Why oh why did hughes feel the need to spunk £17m on him?

Please dont tell me that his medical team said dont worry, he will be fit and raring to go in a coupe of weeks, because if they did, they should all be shown the door!

He could have been left at Blackburn to get fit as you say, on their payroll and once he had proved his fitness, then and only then get him if he still wanted him or needed him.

The most fucking ridiculous transfer ever imo, Hughes was a desperate man, desperate to fill the dreesing room with his yes men!

Mate, lets all hope he does, because without Ade in the team, RSC was and is Hughes plan B and if it doesnt come off, Hughes will look very very foolish!

ell said:
put Santa cruz in the box and put the ball on his head and he will find the net 9 times out of 10
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you say that he will score 9 times out of 10......mmmmmm he must have played for some really shit teams! 12 seasons only twice has he scored 9 or more goals in a season(and one of those was in Paraguay). So I take it its your view that he was getting round 6 chances a season while playing for Bayern Munich????

BurnCK said:
blue dallas said:

....and we bought him in July !
read blueinusa post PROPERLY.

he suggests hughes was gonna buy him LAST jan for 17 mill when he was badly injured.

he didnt get injured till FEB !

blue dallas said:
BurnCK said:

he suggests hughes was gonna buy him LAST jan for 17 mill when he was badly injured.

TBF i got my dates wrong and have edited my post for accuracy.

Still a fucking terrible buy though!

blue dallas said:
BurnCK said:

I DID read it PROPERLY

Why oh why did hughes feel the need to spunk £17m on him in January?

To me that suggests that he DID spend £17m in Jan....otherwise the word TRY would probably have been appropriate

BurnCK said:
Craig said:
Can't wait for Roque to prove half you lot wrong.Two starts afer a long term injury and he's being hammered by our fantastic support.Some of this new breed of fan we now seem to have don't deserve the wealth we've now got.To even compare Samaras and Santa Cruz is absurd.

I hope he does, but I was never that keen in the first place. 38 goals in 8 seasons prior to coming to the Prem is hardly a top class striker.
He's only ever had once decent season, for Blackburn, and alot of his career has been blighted with injury. Its not suprising that some of us doubt him with those credentials.
Not as if we are giving the lad stick at the games, just voicing an opinion on here.....

Probably not even worth half of the money we paid !

He was getting stick as soon as he came on Saturday,that's why I was saying it was a disgrace.Half the people who have wrote him off already are probably the same people who were expecting Tevez to be some kind of superstar for us.

Craig said:
BurnCK said:
I hope he does, but I was never that keen in the first place. 38 goals in 8 seasons prior to coming to the Prem is hardly a top class striker.
He's only ever had once decent season, for Blackburn, and alot of his career has been blighted with injury. Its not suprising that some of us doubt him with those credentials.
Not as if we are giving the lad stick at the games, just voicing an opinion on here.....

Probably not even worth half of the money we paid !

He was getting stick as soon as he came on Saturday,that's why I was saying it was a disgrace.Half the people who have wrote him off already are probably the same people who were expecting Tevez to be some kind of superstar for us.

For the money we paid for both, what do you want us to expect of them?

Fair enough, the lad should be given a chance...I just don't hold much hope...especially the way we play. Need some like Petrov whipping balls into the box to get anywhere near a good return from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.