Same as under Mancini

Totally agree. Mancini style of play got sussed out by parking the bus. Pellegrini style of play has been sussed out by breaking quickly and putting back 4 under pressure. Both managers had same problem. NO PLAN B!

Who would I rather have? It's hard to say. We could do with a clone of mancinis defensive qualities and pellegrinis attacking qualities to make one manager.

bluethai said:
El Mago said:
We spent 100 million to downgrade the team.

Even though we bought 5 good to very good players, but we didn't replace the exceptional one " Tevez"
Yes, Tevez, ability and mentality, he was the real winner who, imo, almost single-handedly brought us the title in that season.

From the golf course?

Agree about Tevez though can't help thinking the decision to let him go was financial, it could have cost us the league.

city 'til i cry said:
bluethai said:
El Mago said:
We spent 100 million to downgrade the team.

Even though we bought 5 good to very good players, but we didn't replace the exceptional one " Tevez"
Yes, Tevez, ability and mentality, he was the real winner who, imo, almost single-handedly brought us the title in that season.

From the golf course?

Agree about Tevez though can't help thinking the decision to let him go was financial, it could have cost us the league.
Tbf to pellegrini tevez really wanted out so I don't think he had much choice as to let him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.