Samir Nasri - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, maybe heated was the wrong word. Nasri doesn't look particularly happy though, but could be reading too much into it.

Nasri didn't look happy? He wasn't smiling, I'll give you that. At least he didn't cover up his mouth so it probably wasn't something to hide from any lipreader.
Serious, you are reading too much into this one. Than again, I don't know what they were talking about as well.

the group shot on the facebook page just now looks friendly enough. Certainly doesn't look as though the others don't want to know him.

Apparently Pep has just said we have too many midfielders and that Nasri is aware of the situation. I would like him to stay, but it now doesn't seem likely.

Read a report today that Gundogan may not be available at the start of the season. This is an awkward situation given that we have a ready made player for the role in Nasri. Unfortunate that we may just have to sell/loan him given that we have too many midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.