Samir Nasri - a joy to watch

not for me.. i think he's to lightweight and doesnt hurt teams enough

Think he has been unfairly singled out at times this season. He's been our only real creative force for large parts of the season so far, but can still be found getting the blocks in too. He's missed Silva for his natural pass and move game, but I am glad to see his contribution is appreciated by many on here, despite some of the stuff written about his performances this season and last.

However, one point I would make is - is far more dangerous in and around their box, and we don't see nearly enough of that.

cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:
MCFCTrick said:
Is there another Samir Nasri I haven't seen?

Soz and all that, but since my first game in late '68, I haven't seen anything about him that marks him anything more than 'average' as a player for us.

He runs into more dead ends in a game than anyone I have seen in a Blue shirt.....maybe I am missing something...?

THIS!!!! He slows the game down all the time vastly overated!!

your comments are vastly overated ...thanks

is this sarcasm or an attempt at humour?? Either way sorry for having an opinion!!

kinkysleftpeg said:
cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:
THIS!!!! He slows the game down all the time vastly overated!!

is this sarcasm or an attempt at humour?? Either way sorry for having an opinion!!
its not humour..im deadly serious, your talkin shit...thanks for your shit opinion ..in my opinion

if you want a fight join the queue ...

cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:
cyprustavern said:

its not humour..im deadly serious, your talkin shit...thanks for your shit opinion ..in my opinion

Ah you must be 1 of these Keyboard warriors i've heard of.

I will pass on the fight ta im more of a debating man than fistycuffs!!

Actually your right Nasri is amazing if he don't win Ballon d'or i will eat a ferret!!

kinkysleftpeg said:
cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:

Actually your right Nasri is amazing if he don't win Ballon d'or i will eat a ferret!!

yes im a keypad warrior... i usally start with a capital F mix it up with a y lower case 3etc...anyway is that all ?

puts leftkinkypeg in the paul scoles section ...that ginger chadderton hard fucker

cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:
cyprustavern said:

yes im a keypad warrior... i usally start with a capital F mix it up with a y lower case 3etc...anyway is that all ?

puts leftkinkypeg in the paul scoles section ...that ginger chadderton hard fucker

Just saying what i see lad dont have a nervous breakdown about it!!

cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:
cyprustavern said:

chadderton is near oldham in case you top red lads didnt know..

cyprustavern said:
cyprustavern said:
kinkysleftpeg said:

chadderton is near oldham in case you top red lads didnt know..

Ah i remember my 1st beer!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.