Samir Nasri {merged}

FantasyIreland said:
Samir Nasri has been left feeling 'isolated' at Manchester City in the wake of derby day criticism aimed in his direction.

Nasri was considered to be at fault for Manchester United's late winner at the Etihad Stadium on 9 December, with a Robin van Persie free-kick deflecting off the Frenchman and past Joe Hart.

City boss Roberto Mancini was openly critical of Nasri in the aftermath of the game, with it felt that the former Arsenal man could have done more to block the winning strike.

He was selected for a victory over Newcastle the following week, but is currently sidelined with a groin injury which looks set to keep him out until the New Year.

It remains to be seen whether Nasri will be drafted straight back into Mancini's plans when fully fit, with his representative revealing that the 25-year-old still feels hard done by.

Jean-Pierre Bernes said: "He's a bit isolated, internally, even though he is a solid man.

"I think that, effectively, he has feelings of inner suffering with regards to that incident (against United) because it was not fair.

"I think you have to be fair in life, you shouldn't be excessive."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Boofuckinhooo........

Hopefully the soft cnut will treat this as a learning experience then.

My feelings exactly. He owes for what he did against United.

I think he did really well at Newcastle and needs to show the same every game.

He might go on to win many games for us and for a player of talent, he should.

If you believe those "quotes" then I don't even know what to say to you. They were randomly mentioned at the bottom of a Sun article about Johnson, because they didn/t have enough material for a full story. They're supposedly from his agent, yet says nothing about when, where, and in what context they were spoken. They also just happen to magically fit perfectly with the 'players don't get along with Mancini' bull that the story was trying to portray through Johnson.

Come on now, we saw Nasri's response in the game at Newcastle. And we sure as hell could have used him today and against Reading. Our offense is so much less effective without him. He makes our passing, movement, and composure as a whole significantly better.

It would be a very bad move to let Samir go somewhere else.

Sky Blue said:
Big miss today and against Reading....be careful what you wish for.

I agree,we did miss him.

Thats mainly down to the fact that other than Merlin,we have zero other options in the creative midfield dept.

Oh,apologies,i forgot Sinclair.......

half hearted fucking shit bag of a player.

bags of ability though.

shirks responsibility.

hardly ever tries playing killer pass.

when he does hes great.

few and far between.

fucking shitbag

stavros said:
half hearted fucking shit bag of a player.

bags of ability though.

shirks responsibility.

hardly ever tries playing killer pass.

when he does hes great.

few and far between.

fucking shitbag

worrying thing is mate we have no1 to replace him and when hes out we have no structure to our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.