Samir Nasri {merged}

itisrising

Today again he was a passenger. Another useless performance from him. The final goal summed him up. He is scared of the ball and wasteful with it. I for one don't like him at all. I think he isn't the sort of player we need. Hopefully we get rid of him ASAP. There are so many better players than him. He has no guts. I prefer Milner.

Re: The final straw for Nasri

not the first time I've said Nasri's place in the team puts us with 10 men from the start. really hinders the team more than anything if you want a player like that you play him in a deeper role not as an wide attacking player in our system. the ball falls to him he takes 3 touches and plays a simple pass and lets the opposition get back never have been a fan play him deeper or get rid tevez could have played in his position from the start and we would be a lot better off for it.

ust look at his heart against QPR last season tracking back for their 2nd, i hope we never see the wage thief again.

Salar said:
Oh FFS Nasri was alright.Last straw for Mario more like.

He is slow and is overall, a useless player. Doesn't help the team in any way. For 40 minutes, I didn't even know he was playing. Sell him now.

disagree, at fault in the wall but he made quite a few things happen - mario is the passenger

Nasri is a top player unless you are looking for a scapegoat. I do not defend his actions against the free kick though, that was poor. It shouldn't have been a free kick though, terrible dive to cause it.

We were unlucky today, beaten by a team who are not as good as us. 55% possession and fifteen goal efforts to eight tells the tale. We should've been three nil down though and that isn't good enough. We have to learn how to deal with the counter attack because our style will commit men forward.

Salar said:
Oh FFS Nasri was alright.Last straw for Mario more like.

^^THIS^^ for me. Interesting to see Nasri getting singled out. I'm not sure what Balo currently offers. He wasn't terrible today but our attack was vastly improved when Tevez came on for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.