Samir Nasri

Not having a go at Sammy but I wonder what our full backs would say to that? As said lots of times before, Navas gives so much energy and pace to the team, not forgetting he is often the first line of defence.

Did not impress against Juve.....the only mistake looking back at the game by Pellers for me. Nasri does not offer the pace of Navas or De Bruyne and ability to get in behind the midfield and defenders, and is the weak link for me out of who we can play in that front 3

We alle agree he can be great and he has his great moments. However he hardly ever has a consistent run of good games and often fades in the games that really matter. Mancini's words are still there to prove otherwise by the player. He can't be trusted.
Nasri has been great as a sub this year and for now I'll stick to that if I was Pellegrini. Than again, I'm not ...

Roma? Sunderland in the final? Chelsea in the title winning season? The first goal against West Ham to win a title? Last week when his ambitious shot created a last minute equaliser? Or the away game before that where he netted a crucial winner.

Nasri has contributed something decisive far more often than Navas.

Sure he wasn't great against Juve but who really was apart from Fernandinho, Sagna and Vinnie. It makes sense if Silva is off to form to bring Nasri in, it's not like Juve scored 2 goals that had anything to do with Nasri, if anything he was trying too hard to defend against Evra that gave Pogba space to cross.

Roma? Sunderland in the final? Chelsea in the title winning season? The first goal against West Ham to win a title? Last week when his ambitious shot created a last minute equaliser? Or the away game before that where he netted a crucial winner.

Nasri has contributed something decisive far more often than Navas.

Sure he wasn't great against Juve but who really was apart from Fernandinho, Sagna and Vinnie. It makes sense if Silva is off to form to bring Nasri in, it's not like Juve scored 2 goals that Nasri had a fault in.

Such a good post you posted it twice! :)

I agree with every word btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.