Samir Nasri

Absolutely made up for Sami. Lots of people have slagged him off, and a lot of the criticism has been just - however he showed last night just how good and how influential he can be for us. I keep saying it, but you can't judge a player properly until they've had a full season under their belt in a new team. No matter if they come from a team in the same league.

Don't know if this has been touched on but his goal celebrations are quality! Spurs game and last night he lost it a bit when he scored - Nice to see a bit of raw passion!

He was absolutely brilliant last night. He looked up for it from the start, dangerous on and off the ball and pressing the Chelsea players with plenty of aggression. I said to my mate at half-time that if he kept it up in the second half he would get us a goal and I was proved right! Hopefully this is a turning point in his City career and he puts in performances like that on more consistent basis. mike24, I hope he keeps up the passionate goal celebrations aswell!

This is what I had hoped for when we bought Nasri.
Play him and Silva and hopefully one of them can do the business when the other has an off night.

So far this season David has been carrying most of the burden but in recent weeks Sami has started to come up with the goods a bit more.

mike24 said:
Don't know if this has been touched on but his goal celebrations are quality! Spurs game and last night he lost it a bit when he scored - Nice to see a bit of raw passion!

Aye. Love abit of passion in our goal celebration from the players.

Chungo said:
mike24 said:

Aye. Love abit of passion in our goal celebration from the players.

totally agree!!! you could see by his celebration just how much he knows it means to the fans and the club. he came here to win, and if he keeps up this form he is gonna be a handful for teams in the run in.
fully deserved MOM.

You could tell from the first 5 minutes of the game that he was going to play a blinder. Instead of spinning on the ball and playing meaningless passes like he has done in the last few games , he drove at his fullback and looked to make the penetrating passes. He ran the show , he was left , right and centre last night and it was quite fitting he won the game as he was magnificent. But he has played blinders against the likes of Spurs etc. and then goes off the boil . I just hope he can take the momentum from the game last night into the Stoke game and tear them to shreds, because he has the ability to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.