Samir Nasri

rnblade said:
I loved it when he gave mario a shut up signal Becos he wudnt pass him the ball Becos the ball to Zab was a better option.

Noticed that too, and loved it! Shows he has some character.

he played a blinder, and **** face gets all the praise, nas performance over shadowed. been a while since nas played like that. lets hope he plays like that for the run in and we be untouchable

BoyBlue_1985 said:
rnblade said:
Jumanji said:
I missed that! When was that?

1st Half, Nas had picked ball up on Right top of box and dribble across top of box, mario screaming at him to pass him ball, even though he had two players on him and his back to goal. Nas slipped ball between Cole and centre back for Zab,, but it was inches away and a little too much pace on it. Mario was moaning at him and Nas just put his fingers to his lips and gave him a shhhh signal. class.
if mario is gonna get a strop on about players not giving him the ball,tosser. if he had taken that chance when clean through on goal, maybe different decisions are made. he needs to drop the petulant child stuff and show the work rate of Kün and Tevez.
when is DZEKO leaving? the ball just seems to rebound of him like a pinball bumper.

So what your saying is Balo should fuck off for 75% of the season and then come back and tell everyone he is well up for it

I'm not saying that at all! Mario I'm sure will grow into an outstanding striker eventually, I would just like to see him lose the petulant brat attitude. fine to have character but when it has a detrimental effect on the rest of the team it's not good. also there is really no excuse for not at least getting the ball on target after lampard put him clean through.
just my opinion, but would like to see a little more team feeling from him.

Balotelli should fuck off for the rest of this season.

He is a liability at the moment.

I think Nasri played well last night but one swallow and all that...

Jumanji said:
The balls I've been talking about for the longest have finally dropped.

I'll have to see a few more performances like that to convince me we made the right move, his last really good performance of Spurs wasn't exactly a little while ago. If he can do that till at least the end of the season though he'll have gone most of the way, especially if one of those blinding performances is against a team he's typically done very badly against in United.

adrianr said:
Jumanji said:
The balls I've been talking about for the longest have finally dropped.

I'll have to see a few more performances like that to convince me we made the right move, his last really good performance of Spurs wasn't exactly a little while ago. If he can do that till at least the end of the season though he'll have gone most of the way, especially if one of those blinding performances is against a team he's typically done very badly against in United.

I think his performance was even better considering he had to come in from the left all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.