Samir Nasri

Bellamyend said:
some shameful comments on here about one of our own. I agree he's been gash for £25m but jeez that's out of order (cue more noxious swearing)
Only on paper though, innit.

Bellend said:
some shameful comments on here about one of our own. I agree he's been gash for £25m but jeez that's out of order (cue more noxious swearing)

One of our own? Shut up you shaft!

Cheadle Blue said:
Im sorry for starting a new thread, but if garcia has over 230 pages, then this **** needs a thread of his own. heartless gutless ****. not done a thing apart from spurs away (his first game) and chelsea at home. £25m and christ knows how much a week this this uninterested mercenary

Fucking spot on fella! I can take a player being shite but a player that's clearly only here for the money I can't, he should never play for the club again.

Bellamyend said:
some shameful comments on here about one of our own.

As if he gives a shit about us! Check out some of the away dayers on Twitter who sang for 90 minutes and are disgusted at players like Nasri who blanked them out after the game. Very few footballers give a shit about the fans, why should we give a shit about ones who take home over £100k a week and give next to nothing back on the pitch?

kippax81 said:
LoveCity said:
THE mercenary and the most deserving of what no doubt will be many scapegoats tonight. The embodiment of the lazy, half arsed modern day footballer.

Could not agree more.

However I did find myself sticking up for him tonight.

My brother in law said he's not fit to fuck pigs........I said he was.

I bet he's a fucking virgin, sex would require some fucking effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.