Samir Nasri

Absolutely disgraceful today , Nasri let us down ..... and so did everyone else !

Don't get me started on this little turd of an excuse for a human being.

He doesn't even hide the fact that he has no desire, hunger or even self respect. He has no respect for the fans, or the club. He never stops at Carrington for autographs, whilst most others do. Some very rarely but they do. He's a coward and he's laughing at those paying his wages.

The sooner he's gone, the better.

At least if he had a career ending injury we'd collect the insurance money. That way we'd get at least SOMETHING from his time at this club. Because there's been fuck all else.

I'd rather have 11 Javi Garcias being shit but trying, than 11 Samir Nasris in my team. I really would.

If you're reading this Samir, just go. Please.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Don't get me started on this little turd of an excuse for a human being.

He doesn't even hide the fact that he has no desire, hunger or even self respect. He has no respect for the fans, or the club. He never stops at Carrington for autographs, whilst most others do. Some very rarely but they do. He's a coward and he's laughing at those paying his wages.

The sooner he's gone, the better.

At least if he had a career ending injury we'd collect the insurance money. That way we'd get at least SOMETHING from his time at this club. Because there's been fuck all else.

I'd rather have 11 Javi Garcias being shit but trying, than 11 Samir Nasris in my team. I really would.

If you're reading this Samir, just go. Please.

Couldn't agree more,can't stand the fairy.

Absolute shite i said after the derby he should never play again. What amazes me is how some city fans slagged mario for lack of effort but still rate this bottleless waster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.