Samir Nasri

With FFP in mind, we need a really good transfer window this summer where we identify who is earning their wages and who isn't, and ship out the ones that are stealing from us. Getting rid of Mario was a great start. Hopefully Nasri will be fucked off in the summer, but unlike with Mario's situation, I don't think there is a club out there that is as desperate to sign him as Milan were. It would be tough to find a buyer for Nasri, given the wage he earns. We need to use our salary budget more wisely. We can find plenty of younger players that are better, would try more, and would demand far less money per week.

If Carlsberg did double transfer swoops...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/02/09/3739744/monaco-to-tempt-manchester-city-with-mega-money-offer-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... -offer-for</a>

LoveCity said:
If Carlsberg did double transfer swoops...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/02/09/3739744/monaco-to-tempt-manchester-city-with-mega-money-offer-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... -offer-for</a>

I'd fucking drive them both there myself if that offer was on the table

Nasri was laughing last week v liverpool after final whistle walking off he doesnt give one shit about our club ! Today again he didnt look arsed to be sub no hunger or fight he is first id sell a waste of space..

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
From what i've seen of Nasri over the years, he's very much a critics player... you always get about 40-50% as he feels that's enough and that can be a passenger. However, when he gets torn apart and openly slated... last season, he got ripped apart by Piers Morgan and was dragged into a bet that he would win a trophy before Arsenal, he then decided to turn it up a gear and started working his arse off.

Start this season again, he does it again... 40-50%, quite happily be a passenger. Just days before the derby in Borrusia Dortmond, he turns in his worst performance at City and got absolutely slaughtered by the press and everyone and on here.

Game day against the rags he was the best player on the pitch and caused them all sorts of problems in defense. Again, we kick off against Newcastle, he once again runs riot, gets injured soon into the game and after a week or so out again fades into obscurity.

He is lazy... and that's an annoyance, Nasri could well easily save our season if he really wanted to. The problem we have at the minute is that everyone looks to Silva to pull the strings, even our opposition have us sussed, they stick a man on him and we're screwed... against Newcastle Nasri decided to work his arse off because the media had it in for him (And rightly so) and so that gave us two creative players. Nasri and Silva were putting it on a plate for Tevez and Aguero. Someone needs to lay it out for him, start working or just sod off.

And of course that of all things effects out strikers... Dzeko, Tevez and Aguero are often seen doing nothing all game partly because nothing comes to them. Our creative midfield is the centre of our problems. Solve that and everything falls into place on it's own.

It's like pissing around with all those wires around your TV trying to figure out what the problem is, when it turns out all along that it just wasn't plugged in.

Couldn't agree more.

I think he cooked his goose with the City fans after that wall debacle against the rags. Unforgivable. Shame because when on form he can be a threat.

I just don't get Nasri at all. He only ever seems to play the pall backwards this season. Today he was clueless along with the rest of midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.