Samir Nasri

I think neville hit the nail on the head when he said Nasri is good when the oles are coming out.You can't dispute he is a class footballer but he simply does not do enough.He had a purple patch for Arseanl where he played well and scored a fair few goals but it didn't last long.So lets not kid ourselves that he was some kind of world beater before he came here because he wasn't.He had some good games for Arsenal and plenty where he did fuck all and at Arsenal you can get away with that.

Craig said:
I think neville hit the nail on the head when he said Nasri is good when the oles are coming out.You can't dispute he is a class footballer but he simply does not do enough.He had a purple patch for Arseanl where he played well and scored a fair few goals but it didn't last long.So lets not kid ourselves that he was some kind of world beater before he came here because he wasn't.He had some good games for Arsenal and plenty where he did fuck all and at Arsenal you can get away with that.
We should have bought Mata.

Joehannes said:
blinkblue said:
I'd suggest just trying this for a few games, if it doesn't work then fair enough. Cut our losses:

Milner______Nasri______Silva

---------------Aguero
Why continue to restrict Silva though?

Silva performs from a wide starting position. Nasri doesn't. Plus Nasri is more of a goal threat I'd say.

Lancet Fluke said:
Craig said:

Without a doubt

Lancet Fluke said:
Craig said:
Probably but he's really flourishing with Oscar and Hazard and their constant, interchanging movement. Having Mata with the ball and everyone standing still... well, we would just need to change the name of this discussion and we'd be in the same place.

Craig said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Craig said:

Without a doubt
I'm sure we made an offer for mata shortly after we signed silva. But he said he wasn't ready to leave spain. Lying bastard left a few months later.

blinkblue said:
Joehannes said:
blinkblue said:
I'd suggest just trying this for a few games, if it doesn't work then fair enough. Cut our losses:

Milner______Nasri______Silva

---------------Aguero
Why continue to restrict Silva though?

Silva performs from a wide starting position. Nasri doesn't. Plus Nasri is more of a goal threat I'd say.
I agree he performs but only because he's willing to put the work in and apply himself whereas Nasri isn't. I agree Nasri is more of a goal threat but I don't think he warrants a role in the middle that we've criminally not given Silva before.

Very different personalities but echoes of the Balotelli situation for me.

I'm not naive enough to expect allegiance. But for £24m (ish) and £150k a week (ish) I do expect top quality and 100% application. Otherwise fuck off whoever you are.

taconinja said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Craig said:
Probably but he's really flourishing with Oscar and Hazard and their constant, interchanging movement. Having Mata with the ball and everyone standing still... well, we would just need to change the name of this discussion and we'd be in the same place.

Well if that really is the case and whoever we bring in and no matter how good they are, the same problems will occur, then there is only one conclusion to come to really.

sir baconface said:
Very different personalities but echoes of the Balotelli situation for me.

I'm not naive enough to expect allegiance. But for £24m (ish) and £150k a week (ish) I do expect top quality and 100% application. Otherwise fuck off whoever you are.

Exactly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.