Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marseille have got a few quid these days, surely they would take a look at him?
150k per week isn't that much given Nasri's CV

Would Everton not fancy him if Barkley goes?

I have noticed a quicker tendancy to slag players off here especially those who have contributed to our success.

Remember his goal v Chelsea. The one v Sunderland.

The lad is talented. He has made a wrong choice in going on loan but that his to make.

I'm aware of and thankful to Samir for what he's done. However, I'm able to separate playing ability from a player acting like someone I'd like as a friend. Same goes for my family, I love them but I know the ones that are total pricks.

Adam Johnson, contributed to our success. What do you think of him?

He is a good back up to David Silva and KDB.

Out: Navas, Nolito, Fernando, Delph

In: Bernardo & Nasri
Even a half interested Nasri would be so much better than Delph. However, very unlikely that he would accept a back up role without kicking up a stink.

could easily do a job for us, can play infront of the defence like silva sometimes, either wing or behind the forwards.

For the sake of £12m, with peps guidance he could be a good squad player. Like mentioned before, better option than navas, nolito, delph, fernando

Because of the wages.

Possibly down to that but if he did perform even better than he had done they would of been happy to pay. Marseille might be not a bad place to finish his career but he is finished as a City player imo.

The rumours were that Pep wanted him around weren't they? but Samir wanted to go to Sevilla and get more guaranteed starts. By all accounts he did well, tailed off towards the end but so did Sevilla's season.

I won't be surprised if we sell him. Wages and his fee will be better used on someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.