Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of and thankful to Samir for what he's done. However, I'm able to separate playing ability from a player acting like someone I'd like as a friend. Same goes for my family, I love them but I know the ones that are total pricks.

Adam Johnson, contributed to our success. What do you think of him?

Oh dear

If Nasri gave half the effort of Navas/Fernando/Delph, he'd be twice as effective and a welcome addition to the squad. That's a big if. Quality is there though.

I have noticed a quicker tendancy to slag players off here especially those who have contributed to our success.

Remember his goal v Chelsea. The one v Sunderland.

The lad is talented. He has made a wrong choice in going on loan but that his to make.

Nasri has rightly taken heat since he got here. His attitude sucks. Nobody has ever claimed he isn't a great player.

I disagree. His attitude in the main has been good.

Two titles and a big part in both says it for me.

Scape goating is easy.

Great player when on it. Just never knew which Samir was going to turn up. I liked the guy, thank him for his contribution and wish him well wherever he ends up. If he could sort his attitude, would love to see him back here

I have noticed a quicker tendancy to slag players off here especially those who have contributed to our success.

Remember his goal v Chelsea. The one v Sunderland.

The lad is talented. He has made a wrong choice in going on loan but that his to make.
I struggle to remember any of his goals except the one he put in the wrong net against the rags. I'm afraid I was finished with him after that game..
I'm struggling to think of one of ours I've disliked as much...
Probably a tad unfair but there you go...

I disagree. His attitude in the main has been good.

Two titles and a big part in both says it for me.

Scape goating is easy.
I remember him for the wall and letting the ball go out of play in the QPR game,he had given up hopes of the result both times,didn't want to fight
On the other hand he scored some great goals but he is a weak character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.