Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struggle to remember any of his goals except the one he put in the wrong net against the rags. I'm afraid I was finished with him after that game..
I'm struggling to think of one of ours I've disliked as much...
Probably a tad unfair but there you go...

Chelsea at home 2012 - big goal
Chelsea - FA cup Semi final
United - Home 4-1
Chelsea - FA Cup 2-0
Sunderland - LC final
West Ham - 2nd Title
These off top of my head.
Top player and a big game player. As Mayo said... "scapegoating is easy".
Miles better option to have than Nolito, Navas, Delph or Fernando

Sami was asked to stay by pep but he wanted to go,his loss really

Just saw this. Was heavy weird cause I saw in an interview last summer that he was excited for pep coming cause he considered it to his play style.

Chelsea at home 2012 - big goal
Chelsea - FA cup Semi final
United - Home 4-1
Chelsea - FA Cup 2-0
Sunderland - LC final
West Ham - 2nd Title
These off top of my head.
Top player and a big game player. As Mayo said... "scapegoating is easy".
Miles better option to have than Nolito, Navas, Delph or Fernando
He is undoubtedly a talented player. It is an irrational dislike that i cannot pin down to anything so cling on to the rag goal.
Sometimes you just don't take to a player and i was never happy seeing him in a blue shirt.

Just saw this. Was heavy weird cause I saw in an interview last summer that he was excited for pep coming cause he considered it to his play style.
Then he still came for our preseason unfit, so maybe they had a nice little conversation and since that they aren't that keen on each other. :) But if you remember, Pep actually subbed him on against West Ham, maybe to convince him some way, even though we'd had a hard time then fulfilling our squad requirements, so maybe it was just nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.