Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing about Nasri is that people forget just how good a player he is. Personally I hope he would be included in Peps plans. I'm sure if he was coached and handled correctly that we could see anot her Yaya type resurgence.

This - he is a great player - hope he stays

Anyone else a tad worried that there's been absolutely no rumours about people being interested in Nasri?

Mangala has a few prospective clubs, Hart seems West Ham bound, Bony seems to be going to Marseilles with any luck. Delph, Fernando, Kolarov all have potential buyers, but there's just nothing about Nasri whatsoever.

He's undoubtedly the best player we're trying to sell, and yet there's just silence on his future.
He is being investigated on doping charges from the drip treatments he had,no-one will touch him i imagine

Bin him asap. He really doesn't learn. The partying with rappers last summer, the drip doctors, his temperament during the Leicester match. This summer - partying in clubs with the Pogdab bloke in LA, chasing some model as his ex has dumped him. His attitude is not good enough for our club.

Bin him asap. He really doesn't learn. The partying with rappers last summer, the drip doctors, his temperament during the Leicester match. This summer - partying in clubs with the Pogdab bloke in LA, chasing some model as his ex has dumped him. His attitude is not good enough for our club.

What's wrong with partying on your holiday?

What's wrong with partying on your holiday?
Part of a his lifestyle and that's his decision.. but you think he's got serious ambitions to make something of his career? He'll waste it away and lifestyle will catch up very quickly.

He turned up last year really fat,pep said he was fat and he trained on his own

Yea but that has nothing to do with partying on your holiday does it Pogba is ripped and he does the same there's plenty of people who party on their holiday and come back in shape.

He is just lazy and not dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.