Samsung ad?

B B

blueinsa

Annoying, constant Samsung tab advert when I'm signed in on my iPad. You have to chase the fucker around the screen hitting x 3 times before it disappears for 10 mins and then boom, it's back!

Anyone else or is it God getting me back for buying Apple?

Same for me as well mate

Mentioned it in the mod forum last week when it began, then it stopped for a while, but the little fucker's back with a vengeance now.

squirtyflower said:
Same for me as well mate

Mentioned it in the mod forum last week when it began, then it stopped for a while, but the little fucker's back with a vengeance now.

Cheers mate. The lengths Ric will go to make a few quid eh!? ;-)

blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
Same for me as well mate

Fuckin' mod rooms stacked high with Samsung tablets, you can't move for the little feckers

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
squirtyflower said:
Same for me as well mate

Fuckin' mod rooms stacked high with Samsung tablets, you can't move for the little feckers

Pmsl :-)

Getting worse this issue and really becoming a pain in the arse. I understand the need for adverts but when it becomes a game of chase it around a site you are trying to use every 5 mins to get rid of its just not on imo.

Sorry mate, had a lot on recently so only just seen this. I'll chase it up with the ad company on Monday.

Ric said:
Sorry mate, had a lot on recently so only just seen this. I'll chase it up with the ad company on Monday.

Nice one mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.