Samsung ad?

It's been capped now, so that you should only see it a maximum of once per day. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ric said:
It's been capped now, so that you should only see it a maximum of once per day. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If they are telling you it's capped they are telling porkies mate. I've spent the last half hour knocking the fucking thing off!

blueinsa said:
Ric said:

If they are telling you it's capped they are telling porkies mate. I've spent the last half hour knocking the fucking thing off!
Same here

Have seen it regularly again, and at one point the fucker took over my screen and wouldn't give it back

It was only capped 10 minutes ago - are you still seeing it?

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
Ric said:

Same here

Have seen it regularly again, and at one point the fucker took over my screen and wouldn't give it back

Yup. I've had to switch the iPad off and back on again to get rid more than once.

Ric said:
Right
It was doing it this morning
Just did it again when I came back on
I'll let you know if it occurs again

But this morning I had to close down my safari app to get rid of the little bugger

Ric said:

Yes mate. Sorry about this but its a major pain in the arse.

Just knocked it off again. I will monitor it for the next hour and let you know how many times it appears.

Much better today. You get it when you first visit the site but that's it. Cheers Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.