Samsung galaxy s2 or HTC sensation? Help please

goatinho

Any recommendations on these phones or any other for that matter?
I'm due an upgrade and my mate has a s2 and reckons it's the best phone ever but I think it just looks too big. I was originally going to for an iPhone but the tariffs on orange are too expensive. I can get the s2 for £25 a month with 700 mins , unlimited text and 500 mb of Internet. I need to stay on orange for my magic numbers.

Any advice?

1_red-phone-box.jpg

S2 is brilliant, only downside with it is the Battery Life. Believe me it is a largish phone but is very light, you will not be dissapointed. I am a big fan of the Iphone, but the S2 is superior in every way + you get all the Angry Birds games for free.

TCIB said:
I recognise that phone box. It's just round the corner from Whitehall. i used to work just round there and you get streams of tourists having their photos taken in it.

The S2 is supposed to be the best phone on the market at the moment but the HTC phones aren't far behind so you won't go far wrong either way.

I've got an HTC and the Sense user interface is brilliant. Can't comment on the Samsung UI though.

ive been reading all morning and the samsung seems to come out on top but it just looks to big!

htc is fantastic, had one for a month now. if your on orange you can your upgrade and trial it for 7 days i think if you dont like it you can change it. as for the battery life its not the best but you can always plug it into the laptop while on bluemoon.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.