Samsung galaxy s2 or HTC sensation? Help please

yeah the galaxy s2 comes out top in all the benchmark tests i have seen but i still feel it is wayyy to big. excellent if you watch a lot of films on the move and if you need , basicaly , a small laptop in your pocket but all need it for is phone calls , texts , a few tunes , the odd film when im bored at work and internet AND it fits in my pocket and my lickle hands

goatinho said:
yeah the galaxy s2 comes out top in all the benchmark tests i have seen but i still feel it is wayyy to big. excellent if you watch a lot of films on the move and if you need , basicaly , a small laptop in your pocket but all need it for is phone calls , texts , a few tunes , the odd film when im bored at work and internet AND it fits in my pocket and my lickle hands

Believe me the size is not an issue, just get it, you can thank me later.

NEW ONE: I reckon Orange will do the Htc Evo 3d,that is what i'm waiting for ahead of the sensation ,had a go at Carphone Warehouse it is f**k*ng awesone.However if you do opt for the S2,Orange have a white one on the coming soon.

Thenumber1blue said:
NEW ONE: I reckon Orange will do the Htc Evo 3d,that is what i'm waiting for ahead of the sensation ,had a go at Carphone Warehouse it is f**k*ng awesone.However if you do opt for the S2,Orange have a white one on the coming soon.

The evo3d and sensation are almost exact clones, except sensation is 8megapixel whereas the evo3d is only 5megapixel. As good as the 3D is, after about 10 minutes it fucks your eyes up big time.

I have an S2 it's the nuts! Battery is no problem just dont have things refreshing constantly ie Twitter Facebook etc big bonus is you can watch footy streams on them

Galaxy S2 or Iphone 4?

I currently have Iphone 3G (not 3GS) which is painfully slow but its finally up for renewal and I cant decide whether to stick with Apple or go for the Samsung. Or should I wait for the Iphone 5 which may or may not be released September?

Is Sky Go available on Android?

KpxSte said:
Galaxy S2 or Iphone 4?

I currently have Iphone 3G (not 3GS) which is painfully slow but its finally up for renewal and I cant decide whether to stick with Apple or go for the Samsung. Or should I wait for the Iphone 5 which may or may not be released September?

Is Sky Go available on Android?

I can confirm Sky Go isn't on Android

From Sky Go website

Although initially Sky Go will only be available on Apple's portable devices we're working hard to create a version of the Sky Go App for Android devices and expect to be releasing it later this year. Keep checking the Sky Go homepage for updates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.