Samsung galaxy s2 or HTC sensation? Help please

Sensation, awesome phone with awesome build quality, unlike that plastic lump the SGS2

new Samsung on its way very soon too, The Samsung Hercules, kinda like a SGS2.5, only down for US release at mo but i'm pretty sure it'll be comin to these shores too.

HTC sensation for me, had mine about a month now, watching films in HD is good, also recording in 1080p is amazing! amazingly quick unlike a lot of other HTC's due to dual core :)
(Yeah, I'm a fanboy!)

mancityscot said:
buymobilephones.net

Instead of a sensation get an htc incredible s

specs are nowhere near as good as the sensation, incredible s isnt even dual core

i think im going for desire s after all that.
its smaller than the sensation and s2 and seems to do pretty much what i want and its free.

just upgraded to the S2 on orange yesterday as its free with an upgrade at the moment(says you need a £30 price plan but I opted for a to keep my cheaper one and they still give me the phone for free) was gonna take their iPhone offer but the package is shite, and all the review I read have said the S2 is the best phone around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.